No one is an expert at everything, so you may want to consider looking for a teammate to help you iron out the kinks and fill in the blanks of your submission. We’ve got a few tips for finding a teammate in case you need them.
Connect via Slack
Join our Hack Productivity-only Slack channel. You can use this channel to not only talk in real time with other participants (and maybe find a teammate), and also to ask questions of the competition managers. Just make sure to be respectful – we all have the same goal (building cool stuff).
Use the competition participants page to Connect
In our experience, it’s more fun to code with a friend. On the Hack Productivity participants tab, you can:
- Look for teammates by introducing yourself to the community. Mention any ideas you have and what kind of teammates you’re looking for.
- Sort participants by the number of projects and followers they have or by registration date.
- Search participants by name, skills, and portfolio info.
- Reach out to potential teammates and get to know each other.
- Collaborate on something amazing!
Start a discussion
If you’d rather start a conversation about your ideas and get others to come to you, consider starting a thread on the Hack Productivity Discussion Board. You don’t need to do a full reveal, but be sure to say enough about what you’d like to do / what you need to get potential teammates excited.