almost 7 years ago
There are two weeks left to build an app (or come up with a boss app idea!) that reimagines how people get stuff done for Hack Productivity.
Submissions are due March 1 before 5pm ET. Find out what time that is in your city.
If you've never submitted a project on Devpost before, you should check out our step-by-step video tutorial on how to use the hackathon submission form.
Before you say "ship it!", make sure you run through this list:
- (for all categories except “Best Pre-Coded App Idea”) Is your submission EITHER a new Office 365 Add-in (extension) OR an app that integrates one of the Office 365 APIs (Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Photo/Video, or Files) or the Graph API?
- (for all categories except “Best Pre-Coded App Idea”) Have you demonstrated how the new Add-in or API integration works?
- (for all categories except “Best Pre-Coded App Idea”) Have you provided a link to your working application for judging and testing? Did you include step-by-step testing instructions, including instructions for how to download or access your solution for testing?
- Have you demonstrated how your app (or app idea) helps users streamline productivity in some aspect of their lives (work, personal/social, home, financial, etc.)?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your solution works? Is it no more than five minutes long? (Tip: How to make a great submission video)
- Have you included at least one or more screenshots of your solution?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.